The first question you might ask the seller is why they would want to do anything. That is, why would they want to move out of the house, why did they call you today, why do they want to move into this other house and why do they want to do anything. So first you need to understand the why and then you need to understand the importance of that to them. This allows you to see if it is really important to them or if they are just making that up. By finding out if it is important to them it moves your sellers thinking and the why and helps you to determine that what they have just brought up is their underlying problem. Asking the right questions is one of the most powerful persuasion techniques.
There are three questions you can use to do this and they are;
- Why do you want to do that?
- Is it important to you?
- Why is it important to you?
People might say to you that the questions “Why do you want to do that” and “Why is it important to you” are the same questions. Now they are similar but not the same. You ask the seller, “Why do you want to move out of the house?” then you ask “Is moving out of the house important to you?” then you ask “Why is moving out of the house is important to you?” By doing this you are reconfirming in their mind that what they have just told you is important and it’s true. The reconfirming question of “Why is it important to you?” cements into the sellers mind that what they have said is important and has emotional strength around it. These are the three golden questions that have been asked of people for 30 to 35 years.
Quite often people will come to you with their problem (and remember, if they didn’t have a problem they wouldn’t be coming to you in the first place) and you need to find out the problem through asking the why questions.
Give me two days in August 2011 AND I’ll show you how you can maximise your profit when you buy and sell property by effortlessly converting prospects into instant sales!
- At “The Habits of Master Persuaders Training event you’ll be shown:
- How you can effortlessly sell without feeling like “used car salesman”
- Identify and overcome invisible obstacle that can delay your sale
- 17 identified behaviours that you can use immediately to generate profit
- How to determine if you have the right vendor
- Advanced training – how to have a “no objection” sale with your seller and buyer
- How to unlock the right questions that convert to immediate sales
- Why you should stop selling to needs
- How you can self diagnose your sales performance and how to improve it
- How to identify the ways your property sale can be sabotaged
- More magic words, phrases and scripts so your prospect will easily say yes
- How to turn your gut feeling into something you can understand
- How to make sure your on the upside of a negotiation
- How listening differently can increase your sales conversion and empower you
- Even if you’ve never sold a cupcake at a school fete we’ll unlock the mysteries behind a successful sales transaction so you convert your sales training to dollars
- Plus much more!
Become a MASTER PERSUADER!! Register for TWO days training event on 9th and 10th August, 2011 in Sydney, called the “Habits of Master Persuaders” where you can fast track your income and maximise your profit for every transaction.
Register NOW and get FREE Bonus.
Hurry!! Very few seats remained…